FREEGuard™ Radiation Reducing Gloves
The protection of hands against radiation requires particular consideration due to the direct and repeated exposure from primary rays during complex procedures. The ProGuard™ range reduces the quantity of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 55% whilst still being thin enough to provide excellent gripping and dexterity.
- Perfect dexterity for handling intricate equipment
- Lead and Latex Free gloves that reduce the amount of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 50%
- Only 0.22mm or 0.30mm in thickness for perfect dexterity
- Wide range of sizes from 6-9 including half sizes for a better fit
- Soft, Comfortable and easy to wear
This product was developed with the physicians’ needs in mind – it provides the ideal combination of radiation reduction, flexibility, comfort and sensitivity.
The ProGuard™ gloves are adapted for all users exposed to ionising radiation, as is usually the case in the following interventions: Haemodynamics, Endoscopy, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Urology, Intensive Care, Reanimation, Orthopaedics and Nuclear Medicine.