A complete line of disposable, multi-function electrodes for defibrillation, synchronised cardioversion, external cardiac stimulation and ECG monitoring.
- Easy to use.
- Simple but specific clinical performances both in emergency and elective uses.
- Range consists of 36 different connectors.
- High quality gel adhesive grants uniform distribution of the current across the conductive surface of the pad.
- Low impedance values offer a low stimulation threshold and very effective transcutaneous non-invasive pacing with minimum discomfort for the patient.
- Appropriate cable length.
- Safety anti-shock connectors allow direct connection to a wide range of defibrillator devices.
- Lead outside models allow pad connection to the defibrillator before opening the pouch and saving time in emergency situations.
- The defibrillation power should be selected based on patient body weight. Adult – For patients with a minimum body weight of 25 Kg (55 pounds). Paediatric – For patients under 8 years of age and with a body weight between 11 pounds (5 Kg) and 55 pounds (25 Kg).
- Radiopaque and Radiopaque Lead Outside
- Radiotransparent and Radiotransparent Lead Outside
- AED and AED Series Lead Outside