Reocor D External Pacing Box
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. Reocor enriches BIOTRONIK’s portfolio of high quality cardiovascular devices ‑ and sets a new standard of quality for external pacing therapy.
Reocor is available in dual- and single-chamber models, both of which offer individualized patient therapy, easy handling, and flexibility in every detail.
Intuitive, high-quality design with unprecedented longevity
- Product design based on 25 years of experience
- Individualized patient therapy
- High pacing output of up to 17 V
- Long AV delay of up to 400 ms (Reocor D)
- Burst rate for managing atrial tachyarrhythmias
- Single-chamber (Reocor S) and dual-chamber (Reocor D) devices allow for easy parameter settings with an analog-style format
- Various options for connecting temporary catheters, heart wires and leads directly or via BIOTRONIK cables
Usage in daily practice
- Long service life of up to 600 hours
- Backup power supply of 30 seconds for battery replacement during operation
- Continuous status monitoring with alerts for low battery power, out-of-range lead impedances, and high pacing rates