Single Use Extension Cables
The cables are 2 metres (200cm) long.
At the distal end, the cable terminates with;
- Red and black individual screw collet terminals adjustable from 0 to 2mm.
- An ABS box that supports two bushes where the polarity is indicated. The bushes incorporate a mechanism that, by means of a rotating element, varies the internal profile from 0 to 2mm (clockwise rotation to tighten or anticlockwise to enlarge).
- Red and black individual touch proof connectors complying with EN60601-1, E-DIN 42802-2.
- An ABS box that incorporates two touch proof connectors labelled with the polarity and complying with EN60601-1, E-DIN 42802-2.
- Storage – The product must be stored in a suitable environment. The temperature and humidity limits are shown on its label.
- Product Life – 4 years from the production date shown on the label, which also reports the traceability data.
- Product Disposal – Waste coming from hospitals must be disposed of in accordance with regulations in force.