The Comfort Halo is designed to enhance safety and comfort for patients undergoing conscious sedation. When used in conjunction with a drape, the Comfort Halo also enables physicians to intubate patients while better shielding themselves from any aerosolized particles that could be released from the patient’s airway during intubation.
Product Features Include:
- Increases patient comfort by keeping the anaesthesia drape off of the patient’s face during conscious sedation
- Offers an unobstructed view of the patient during the procedure
- The flexible design may be molded to desired shape or height
- A visual reminder to perform “Time Out”, enhancing patient safety/ improving staff compliance with JCAHO requirements
- Compatible with any bed type; no arm rails necessary