The Cobra Board is a patient positioning device used to position the patient’s left arm across the body so that the physician can gain access to the radial artery from the right side of the operating table for radial catheterisation.
- High tensile 12” gooseneck design
- Carbon fibre radiolucent base plate fits between the table and mattress
- Comfortable and ergonomic cuff
- Prevents arm movement during procedures
- Dimensions (12″ length, 14″ nearside width, 15.75″ far side width)
Instructions of Use can be found here.