This device is the innovative and exclusive carbon dioxide injector for peripheral interventional angiography for below the diaphragm.
The technology has been developed in our laboratories over the last 5 years, in cooperation with well-known private and public hospitals and Italian Universities.
The practise of the CO2 provides significant benefits and a very low rate of complications compared with iodinated contrast.
- Digital volume doses setting
- Digital pressure injection setting
- Fast automatic reload (20 seconds) for repeatable injection
- High accuracy of the set pressure injection
- High accuracy of the set volume doses
- Dual microcontroller to ensure high performance and high safety
- Remote controller (pending) to start the injection
- Possibility to save each injection settings for different districts
- Touch screen console
- Defines with precision the amount of gas to be injected into the vessel
- Defines volumes and pressures of injection (automation, security and repeatability of the procedure)
- Guarantees a constant injection pressure of gas during the procedure, allowing repeated procedures and obtaining excellent imaging quality
- Ensures complete removal of the air contained within the catheter. No air contamination risk caused by manual operation