ProGuard Radiation Reducing Gloves
The protection of hands against radiation requires particular consideration due to the direct and repeated exposure of primary rays in many different types of procedures. The ProGuard range reduces the quantity of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 55% whilst still being thin enough to provide excellent gripping and perfect dexterity.
- Lead oxide impregnated to reduce the amount of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 55%
- Only 0.22mm or 0.30mm in thickness for perfect dexterity
- Latex deprived of an allergic proteins minimise the risk of allergies
- Synthetic interior layer to further reduce allergic reactions
- Wide range of sizes from 6-9 including half sizes for a better fit.
- Available in 0.300mm (0.012") and 0.220mm (0.0088") finger tip thickness
- Soft, Comfortable and easy to wear
This product was developed with the physicians' needs in mind - it provides the ideal combination of radiation reduction, flexibility, comfort and sensitivity.
The ProGuard gloves are adapted for all users exposed to ionising radiation, as is usually the case in the following interventions: Haemodynamics, Endoscopy, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Urology, Intensive Care, Reanimation, Orthopaedics and Nuclear Medicine.