Wilma™ SC Dilation Catheter
The Wilma™ SC (Semi Compliant) PTCA dilation catheter has a tapered radio opaque tip for better visibility of the balloon during PCI procedure. The kink resistant, highly flexible distal shaft and PTFE coated proximal shaft gives enhanced pushability and trackability.
Key Features and benefits:
- Uniquely tapered soft tip
- Ultra-low and softer penetration
- Low entry & crossing profile for optimum tracking & crossability
- Optimum folding characteristics, to avoid stent damage and traumatisation
- Short inflation and deflation time to avoid ischemic complications
- High balloon burst strength for high pressure dilatation
- Predictable balloon compliance, to allow precise diameter sizing
|balloon fold||3 – fold memory|
|Balloon length||9mm – 41mm|
|Tip entry profile||0.016″(0.41mm)|
|Excellent deflation time||Average less than 8 seconds|
|Shaft diameter||Proximal 0.72mm, Distal 0.95mm|
|Rapid exchange length||25cm|
|Markers on the proximal shaft||90cm and 100cm|
|Maximum recommended guidewire||0.014″ (0.36mm)|
|Guide catheter compatibility||5F compatible|
Supraflex sirolimus eluting stent (and Flexinnium bare metal stent).
The Wilma™ SC (Semi Compliant) PTCA dilation catheter is the perfect accompaniment to the Supraflex sirolimus eluting stent (and Flexinnium bare metal stent).
The Wilma SC is exactly 1mm longer than the corresponding stent size with balloon lengths 9mm-49mm and balloon diameters 2mm-4.5mm.