PhysioFlow Non-Invasive Cardiac Output Monitoring
- Reliable: Accurate and reproducible results
- Non-Invasive: Extremely safe for the patient
- Easy to Use: Straightforward operator training
- Cost Effective: Requires only 6 standard ECG electrodes per patient
Using thoracic electrical bioimpedance, the PhysioFlow incorporates a unique and patented signal waveform morphology to analyse and calculate cardiac output, thus overcoming the accuracy problems associated with impedance baseline (Z0) measurements.
The results obtained include important cardiac and systemic parameters which are beneficial in many clinical areas including:
- Heart failure management
- Coronary artery disease
- Tilt testing
- Drug therapy
- Dual chamber or multisite pacing
A full printed report is available and the data can be exported to other programmes for post-processing.